Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]



"I have been dreaming a motorbike for a lifetime and I got my license in 2002. Finally, at the end of 2012, after long negotiations with my sweet wife, I bought this small Kawa Z350, which, in my opinion, had been horribly customized. I thought it was even better, since I could change it again without feeling guilty. Changes were as follows: Modified rear subframe. Cut front fender and the rear fender made with the remaining piece. New painting. New side panels. Seat rebuilt. New custom exhaust 2 in one. New knobs." Stefano Sedassari, Inazuma reader

"Sogno la moto da una vita e ho preso la patente nel 2002. Finalmente alla fine del 2012, dopo lunghe trattative con la mia dolce consorte, mi compro ‘sta piccola kawasaki z350i, modificata in maniera secondo me orribile. Ho pensato che era meglio, così potevo intervenire senza sensi di colpa. Queste le modifiche: sistemazione telaio parte posteriore. Tagliato il parafango anteriore e con il pezzo avanzato fatto parafango posteriore. Rifatto il colore. Sostituiti fianchetti originali con tabelle porta numero. Rifatta la sella. Nuovo scarico “artigianale” 2 in uno. Nuove manopole." Stefano Sedassari, Inazuma reader

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unsigned comments and comments containing links will be removed.
I commenti non firmati e quelli che contengono links saranno rimossi.

Bottom Ad [Post Page]